Mowing a New Lawn »
Newly planted grass is very delicate and easily damaged versus established grass in a mature lawn.
Why Choose the Rebels?
The Rebels® Turf-Type Tall Fescue products have been scientifically developed to grow an exceptionally dense, lush lawn that is darker, greener and denser than common Kentucky-31. The Rebels® high performance, low maintenance Turf-Type Tall Fescue varieties perform well in both sunny and shady areas. Lawns grown from The Rebels® products have exceptional heat and drought tolerance, as well as increased durability in heavy traffic areas.
Attributes of Tall Fescue
- Grows a beautiful fine-textured lawn
- Maintains a deep green color throughout the growing season
- Contains improved heat, drought and disease resistant varieties
- Lower growing requiring less mowing than common Fescues
- Cool season, aggressive, perennial bunchgrass that develops a uniform sod as it matures
- Adapts to a wide range of soils, including poorly drained areas