Mowing a New Lawn »
Newly planted grass is very delicate and easily damaged versus established grass in a mature lawn.
The Rebels® Turf-Type Tall Fescue products have been scientifically developed to grow a darker, greener
and denser lawn than common Kentucky-31.
- Maintains a deep green color through-out the growing season
- Produces a consistent, fine textured lawn
The Rebels® Turf-Type Tall Fescue products have extended root technology for lower maintenance than
- Withstands the heat, drought and disease pressures better than other tall fescue varieties
- Grows in a wide range of soils, including poorly drained areas
- Requires less mowing than common fescues
What kind of grass seed do you need?
Every The Rebels® product contains only Rebel® variety tall fescue grasses
so no matter which products you use, they are compatible and will produce a
consistent appearance. The Rebels® Shade Mix blends quality Rebels® tall fescues
with a top rated fine fescue for shade tolerance.
Tall Fescue Mix
The Rebels® Tall Fescue Mix is a tough, high quality turf grass that is designed to produce a beautiful
lawn that can withstand heavy traffic, insects and drought.
The Rebels® Shade Mix is a tough, high quality turf grass that is designed to produce a beautiful
lawn that can withstand heavy traffic, insects and limited sun.
The Rebels® Southern Classic Blend is a high quality turf grass that is designed to produce a beautiful lawn under tough southern conditions such as heat and drought.